WHY ADVANCE EXCEL IS IMPORTANT ?
- When you Advance Excel at a more advanced level you will have to ability to use advanced excel formulas.
- Advance Excel syllabus is a vast topic but easy to understand in our excellency.
- An Advance excel filter can be used to extract a list from data with predefined criteria.
- it gives a lot of control as compared to a regular filter.
- Learning advanced Excel will also allow you to keep team members up to date on data which can streamline the workflow process.
IS ADVANCE EXCEL IS USEFUL?
Improved efficiency: With advanced Excel skills, you can automate repetitive tasks, perform complex data analysis, and create sophisticated reports with ease. This saves time and reduces the risk of errors, allowing you to be more productive and focused on other important tasks.
Data analysis and visualization: Advanced Excel gives you the tools to turn data into meaningful insights and communicate them effectively through charts, graphs, and other visualizations. This helps you make informed decisions and communicate your findings to others.
Career growth: Advanced Excel skills can open doors to new opportunities and lead to promotions. It demonstrates a commitment to professional development and the ability to effectively analyze and communicate data, which are critical skills in today’s business world.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANCE EXCEL SKILL ?
Advanced formulas and functions: Learn how to use advanced formulas and functions in Excel, including IF, SUMIF, INDEX, MATCH, and VLOOKUP.
Macros and VBA: Learn how to automate repetitive tasks using macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code.
Collaboration and sharing: Learn how to collaborate on Excel files with others and share your work securely. You will also learn how to use Excel’s built-in collaboration features, such as co-authoring and commenting.
Data modeling and business intelligence: Ability to build complex data models, analyze data from multiple sources, and use Excel’s business intelligence tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query, and Power View.