POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME IN HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
According to the latest skill India reports by the year 2022, Computer is an intriguing field of computer science and candidates who seek application careers in this field will have to pursue hardware and networking course…
The course enables them to figure out and fix hardware and networking issues related to computers and other such devices.
Name of the course: Computer hardware and networking.
Course level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma or certificate.
Duration: 3 months.
Placement: 3 months.
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 in any relevant stream.
Job Positions: Network Engineer, Information Technology (IT) Consultant, Storage specialist, System Engineer.
NEW BATCH ARE STARTING FROM: 10 FEBRUARY 2022
Computer Hardware and Networking Course – Types:
A candidate willing to pursue computer hardware and networking courses can choose from many programs, from certificate degrees to diplomas. Apart from these, various undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered at top colleges in India in the field. As per eligibility, one can also pursue B.Sc and M.sc courses in this field. Given below are some of the types of courses in the field of computer hardware and networking.
1. Certificate in Hardware and Networking
2. Certificate in Computer Hardware Maintenance and Networking
3. Certificate in Hardware Technology
4. Certificate in Hardware and Network Engineering
5. Advance Diploma In Hardware Management
6. B.Sc. in Networking, Hardware, and Electronic Appliances
7. M.Sc. in Hardware and Networking
Who is an IT Hardware Support Technician?
In very simple words Hardware Support Technician is the one who installs, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains various types of Hardware IT assets. These IT Hardware assets can be Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Power supply, RAM, Cooling Systems, monitors, etc.
What does an IT Hardware Support Technician do?
Using Basic Troubleshooting skills s/he can identify diagnose and resolve Basic IT hardware-related problems. S/He can do the primary level of fault finding and repair for IT hardware. S/He can also perform tasks like Assembling PCs, Laptops, Installing RAMs, replacing Power supply are a few more services an IT hardware support technician can offer.
Who is an IT Network Support Technician?
Network Support Engineer is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting communication networks like LANs or VolPs. … Qualifications like technical expertise, customer service, problem-solving orientation, and teamwork are often seen on Network Support Engineer resumes.
Network engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, and managing the local and wide area network of an organization to ensure maximum uptime for users.
What does an IT Network Support Technician do?
Network support technicians develop and maintain IT networks. They monitor network performance, optimize server capacity, and secure network and data. They also repair network errors at client locations and perform network upgrades.
Who is a Desktop Support Technician?
A Desktop Support Technician is the one who:
- Configures, maintains the operating systems on desktops and laptops.
- He/She can also migrate or upgrade the existing operating systems on desktops.
- Installation and configuration of operating systems on bulk PCs using system imaging tools.
Who is an IT Security Support Technician?
IT Security Support Technician is the one who can:
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve internet & intranet security-related issues.
- Monitor and maintain the uptime of various types of network security devices such as:
- Antivirus server and clients
- Hardware and Software Firewalls
- Intrusion detection and Prevention Systems
- Wi-Fi Access points
Shri.Jitendra Sahu is an MIS trainer from INFONET COMPUTER EDUCATION. He is having more than 15 years of experience in different projects in TALLY ERP.9 Excel and Micros. He also takes care of freelancing projects as well and brings that practical touch into teaching.in the institute, he has trained more than 10000 students from various backgrounds and has conducted many corporate training and seminars.