Certificate in Hardware Engineering
According to the latest Skill India reports, by the year 2022 various industries are expected to witness an increase in job opportunities & overall demand for skilled professionals. Here’s the employment forecast for different industries:
Hardware & Networking: 1.34 crores
Duration of Course : 3 Months
Internship after Course completion : 3 Months
100 % JOB Placement Support after Internship
N E W Batch is Starting from 10th February 2021.
Limited Seats are available. Enroll Now
Diploma in Hardware & Networking
1. PC Hardware Concepts: Assemble your Own Computer
2. Micro Processors
3. Motherboards & Memory
5. Interfacing Devices
6. Peripheral Devices
7. Disk Drives
8. 100% Practical Assembling of Computer
9. Configuring CMOS Setup
10. Partitioning & Formatting of Hard Disk
11. MultiMedia: WEB CAMERA & CD WRITER Installation.
12. Internet Configuration & Setup
13. Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
14. Printer Installation & Driver Updation
15. Installing Operating System
16. Installation, Configuration & Upgrading Softwares
17. Troubleshooting & Virus
18. Software Installation Windows, MS Office, Accounting S/W…etc.
1. Networking Protocols, Resource Sharing.
2. Networking Topologies
3. Transmission Media
4. Inter Network Devices
5. Network Cabling System: LAN
6. Switch Installation
7. Twisted Pair CRIMPING (Straight & Crossover) . RJ-45 Crimps.
8. Configuring Windows Configuring Names, Workgroups.
9. Dual Booting
10.Configuring & Troubleshooting Windows
11.Sharing Printers, Hard Disks, Security.
Who is an IT Hardware Support Technician ?
In very simple words Hardware Support Technician is the one who installs, Troubleshoot, repairs, maintains various types of Hardware IT assets. These IT Hardware assets can be Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Power supply, RAM, Cooling Systems, and Monitors etc.
What does an IT Hardware Support Technician do?
Using Basic Troubleshooting skills s/he can identify diagnose and resolve the Basic IT hardware related problems. S/He can do primary level of fault finding and repairing for IT hardware. S/He can also perform tasks like Assembling PCs, Laptops, Installing RAMs, replacing Power supply are few such more services an IT hardware support technician can offer.
Who is an IT Network Support Technician ?
In very simple words, IT Network Support Technician is the one who troubleshoots, monitors, maintains the Internet and Intranet connectivity also s/he can monitor and maintain the uptime of various types of Networking Devices such as Routers, Switches, and Hubs.
What does an IT Network Support Technician do?
Using Basic Troubleshooting skills, s/he can identify diagnose and resolve the Basic IT network related problems. S/He can do primary level of fault finding and take necessary actions for IT network related issues. S/He can also perform tasks like assigning IP addresses, monitoring network uptime, crimping of LAN cables, configuring and maintaining Wi-Fi network.
Who is an Desktop Support Technician?
A Desktop Support Technician is the one who:
- Configures, maintains the operating systems on desktops and laptops
- S/He can also migrate or upgrade the existing operating systems on desktops
- Installation and configuration of operating systems on bulk PCs using system imaging tools
Who is an IT Security Support Technician ?
IT Security Support Technician is the one who can:
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve internet & intranet security related issues
- Monitor and maintain the uptime of various types of network security devices such as:
- Antivirus server and clients
- Hardware and software Firewalls
- Intrusion detection and Prevention Systems
- Wi-Fi Access points
Wisdom Begins with Wonder – Socrates
Rajneesh Tiwari passed his Certified service engineer exam in January 2010 and he have more than 10 years of experience as a service engineer.
He have experience in the field of repairing and maintaining Desktop Computers, Laptop Computers, LCD LED TV, Mobile phones, Tablets, etc.
He has been training Hardware courses for over 10 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various city around the Maharashtra covering a wide range of Hardware and Networking.